Thursday, June 20, 2013

Minibook Earrings- Books 129-144

As most of my friends (and readers) probably know, I have handmade books and jewelry on consignment at a local floral shop called the Urban Orchid.  The owner of the shop lives one street over from me, and the store is a couple blocks away.  It is really convenient for me to stop by and deliver new items to the store, and my things have been selling well.

One night last week I sat down and made a bunch of minibook earrings and beaded bracelets to bring over to the store.  I don't get to make jewelry that often anymore, so it was fun to play with all my different beads.  These little minibook earrings make books 129-144 of my 365 in 2013 Challenge.  I'm over 1/3 of the way through my goal for the year!  Check out all my 365 in 2013 posts here.

No comments: