Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Coptic Books 166-169


This past Saturday I had a craft show out on the east side of Cleveland.  As part of my last minute prep for the show, I made 4 new coptic journals with ribbon closures.  Two of them I finished Friday night and the other two I finished Saturday morning at the show.

Overall the show was not my best.  It was a really hot day, and I didn't sell enough to cover my costs for the day.  (I also forgot to bring a knitting project to work on while sitting around!)  I have a bad show every once in a while where I don't sell as much as I need to over the course of the day.

My next show isn't until September, so I get to relax a little and work on some art books.  Also in September are due dates for the two book exhibitions I'm in this year.  The first show is the Abecedaria show that Art Books Cleveland does every year relating to the alphabet.  Last year I made my Astronomy alphabet book for that show.  The second show is an exhibition of art books relating to the theme of Travel Journals.  I've got a really cool idea for that one, and I can't wait to get started!

No comments: