Monday, May 23, 2011

Tea Cup Ring

This next jewelry project is a real head-turner!  I give you: the Tea Cup.  The cup and saucer are made of copper, the tea bag and ring are sterling silver, the water is resin, and the spoon is a sterling silver salt cellar spoon from an antique shop.  I think this one pretty much speaks for itself.

 And for everyone that has asked about purchasing the ring, this is one I'm keeping.  However, if you come across another salt cellar spoon I will gladly make you a ring of your own...

Special thanks go to my lovely hand model Alisha!

4 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This tea cup ring is amazingly sweet!

tarynclare said...

Beautiful... how much $ would it cost if i provided you with a salt cellar spoon?

minimeg said...

I would say around $80-90 and at least a week if you provided a spoon.

west_starlight said...

I adore this. I collect teapots and cups. This would be a dream come true